Subject: [Leica] Twilight Link
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Sep 8 13:03:55 2008

I found them quite enjoyable as well.
Interesting that they didn't work (for Tina) as prints.
and how that relates to the "fine print" discussion.

I suspect that they were printed too large
(attempting to appeal to the art market)

The amount of information available may have required
a fine print maker
to make little gems
rather than
overblown wall art

just a thought - i didn't see the prints
I may have liked them - who knows
without seeing

Fond regards,
George