Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cutoff
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Sep 5 15:14:55 2008

Hi, Luis,

Thanks for looking.  You would have fit right in with the tree-cutting crew,
at least two of whom were constantly conversing in Spanish.  It was a good
crew, and, as much as I hated to lose the tree, it gave me a chance to grab
a few photos.  I made a print for the crew leader, who was the man in the
bucket, with the chainsaw.

Sorry, but no senioritas.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA