Subject: [Leica] USSR suitcase enlarger
From: davidkinchen at hotmail.com (David Kinchen)
Date: Thu Sep 4 10:34:23 2008

Anybody out there have any info on my latest eBay enlarger acquisition...a
USSR suitcase enlarger, 35 mm and smaller...Came complete with all negative
carrier inserts and even has a clip on grain focuser.
My main enlarger is an Omega A3  35 mm enlarger, but I like the quality of
this unit...nice quality castings and it's in excellent condition,
considering it's almost 30 years old

Dave Kinchen

See how Windows Mobile brings your life together?at home, work, or on the go.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] USSR suitcase enlarger)