Subject: [Leica] USSR suitcase enlarger
From: davidkinchen at hotmail.com (David Kinchen)
Date: Thu Sep 4 11:32:12 2008

Anybody out there have any info on my latest eBay enlarger
acquisition...a USSR suitcase enlarger, 35 mm and smaller...Came
complete with all negative carrier inserts and even has a clip on the lens
grain
focuser. Name is Yna-6  (cyrillic lettering) on the front of the lamphouse.
color is a green similar to Durst enlarger color.
My main enlarger is an Omega A3  35 mm enlarger, but I like
the quality of this unit...nice quality castings and it's in excellent
condition, considering it's almost 30 years old

Dave Kinchen
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life.

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] USSR suitcase enlarger)