Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cutoff
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Sep 4 10:10:30 2008

I don't usually have captive subjects.  Today, while watching a crew take
down one of our backyard oaks that had deteriorated to the point that it was
dangerous, I got a chance to get a few shots with people in them. While I
observed and our resident female hummingbird fumed, the crew trimmed the oak
and then dropped the trunk in managable sections. One section should provide
some nice, long oak boards, because the contractor has his own sawmill.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Cutoff.tif.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA