Subject: [Leica] Tell the TRUTH!!!
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Sun Aug 17 09:34:39 2008

RighteouRighteous request, Mark.

I've had my stuff up on photo.net now and again,t but my day job
(General Contractor Landscape Design and Restoration) sucks my camera
time dry.  A lot.

We just upgraded our Mac to the new iMac and I'm very slowly getting
stuff filtered through iPhoto and pushing survivors up to Aperture 2.

I promise to post a few pix "reasonably soon" but site surveys, bids
and working with trees, plants drainage (and working with a condo
association and WA State Fisheries and Wildlife to reclaim a Salmon
stream bed that flooded last year," all that stuff pays the bills so
it comes first.  You know the drill.

Meanwhile, I do carry the G9 to work for "before and after" photos.
Maybe I can grab something worthy of the forum and post it in its All-
Digital glory.  Take it out of it's Lowepro "digital ready" pouch.

Film is my passion, though.  That may change someday because they
ain't go no more film to buy.

But for now, film is it for me.

Oh, and as to paper:  Kodak (labeled as COSTCO/Kirkland) for everyday
stuff, and Ilford and Epson for printing stuff my brain tells me is
worth it.

Thanks for the poke in the shoulder.  It didn't hurt and it reminded
me that there needs to be some time in my life to shoot, cull, adjust,
crop, print, and learn a little more.

Bob