Subject: [Leica] teachers with guns
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 17 05:59:25 2008

Ya'll need to get a grip.  The incidence of bystanders being injured by a
trained concealed carry permit holder is almost 0.  If you would go to a gun
range and watch the typical police training line miss a 7 yd silhouette you
would not feel so safe with some of the strange folks out wandering about.
With some of the crime rates in GB especially I think some folks across the
pond might be looking to adopt some of our gun laws.

If you watch some of the ISPC matches you would be amazed at what a trained
person can do with a handgun in tense, and very stressful situations.

And, as an adopted expat Texan, no most residents don't give a rat's $%#
what anyone else thinks.

Have a great day.