Subject: [Leica] teachers with guns
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat Aug 16 09:21:36 2008

Quoth the leo wesson :

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7564654.stm
>
> I always wonder what Europeans think when they read stuff like this
> about us americans!

Thanks to the current political situation, it's not "americans" any
more... it's "Texans."  I think the world has learned to distinguish
the two  (or at least the parts I'm interested in have, but that
ain't so much Europe...)

Still in the instant case, y'know, we've been needing to thin the
North Texas Redneck Herd for some years now... they're awfully close
to Oklahoma, and if they get across the fenceline and crossbreed the
genetic lines up there will be hundreds of years getting cleaned up
again...

This could solve our problems.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com