Subject: [Leica] teachers with guns
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sun Aug 17 09:06:46 2008

I always wondered why Texas has its own power grid, separate from the
rest of the nation.
The only conclusion I keep coming up with is that they lack a
commitment to the Union.
Yet, in spite of its association with the South's war of aggression
against industrialization, I have to acknowledge that Texan mortality
rate in support of the Union is disproportionately higher than most
other states.
Truly a catch 22 between personal and collective principles.
S.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] teachers with guns)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] teachers with guns)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] teachers with guns)