Subject: [Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Aug 16 19:59:49 2008

I am with both of you. I use Nikon Capture NX and Photoshop CS3. Nikon
supplies a free program called View NX which is fine for editing and doing
minor adjustments. You can export files to any editing program from View NX,
so its really very easy. I suppose that this is usable only by Nikon users?
Cheers
Jayanand