Subject: [Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: daniel.ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Aug 16 14:53:38 2008

--- On Thu, 8/14/08, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:

> From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
> To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
> Date: Thursday, August 14, 2008, 4:04 PM
> Like Daniel, I've stuck with Photoshop.
> For 18 years.
> Nothing gets between me and my Photoshop; Except Bridge.
> I'm not into spewing out large amounts of images in
> tight deadlines I kind
> of take them one at a time.

That is the crucial point. Photoshop lets you do that. Lightroom is
optimized for batch processing.

With Photoshop and Bridge ... I've never understood why anyone would opt for
Lightroom.

I do work with images one at a time. I care about them.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?)