Subject: [Leica] Is Lightroom 2.0 Really Shipping?
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Aug 16 15:01:49 2008

Daniel,

I agree with you, except that I simplify the process further by using
Elements 6.0 instead of full PS.

I tried the trial version of Lightroom when it first came out, and it did
nothing that I could not do otherwise, and it pre-empted my decisions in
ways that caused me a  lot of extra work.  I never shoot or scan large
numbers of images at one time (except when I went through 50 years of cigar
boxed images), so Lightroom is not for me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA