Subject: [Leica] Wrist pain ergonomics
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Aug 13 16:20:31 2008

That's a coincidence.  Last week I dug my guitar out, after a 20-year lapse,
and thought I would play again.  I thought I would start with the Milan
Pavans 1 and 3 -- I don't remember a note but it's coming back.  I'll dig
out the Mudarra Fantasia (style of the harp).  I think I have one
transcription in standard tuning and one with third string to f#.

Check this guy out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQgPKVVMkZg

Ken