Subject: [Leica] Wrist pain ergonomics
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Aug 13 16:30:41 2008

I had dug mine out after a decade or more.
I had had the Mudarra Fantasia (style of the harp) cows come home down and
used to play it at weddings. Now I can hardly play a note of it with the
music in front of me. That fact that I used to know it only confuses me
more. Id be better off never having played and and starting from scratch.
Its all about the autonomic nervous system.
You teach your fingers. They remember. Each finger tip has its own brain.
But after 7 or 14 they forget.
They just lurch about getting in the way.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Wrist pain ergonomics)