Subject: [Leica] Img: Bridge over the Delaware
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Aug 13 08:54:45 2008

Dave,

I'm not sure who did the conversion because I bought the body used,
already converted, for nearly the cost of the conversion alone. But I
would bet it probably was LifePixel or MaxMax.com, but there are a
few other companies that do the work as well.

<http://www.lifepixel.com/IR.htm>

<http://www.maxmax.com/IRCameraConversions.htm>

I have a roll of HIE left as well. I'm saving it to try the developer
that Alan uses.

Len