Subject: [Leica] Chromatic Aberrations!
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Aug 12 16:00:49 2008

Tina,If you need an SLR then use an adapter and either the Nikon 17-35 or
the Contax 16-35.  Or, saying with a smile, convince your business manager
that you really need the WTE and by selling the Canon's you can partially
pay for the new capital investment; this is assuming that you have not fully
depreciated the Canon goods and so will have a capital gain.  The good news
is that at least for 2008 a long term gain is only taxed at 15% so now might
be the time to close out any capital goods swaps/acquisitions before the
taxes go up retroactively in 2009.