Subject: [Leica] Chromatic Aberrations!
From: images at (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Aug 11 19:32:23 2008

I'm working on some old files tonight - Before M8 - and I had
forgotten what an aggravation chromatic aberrations can be.  I never
see this with the M8 or Leica lenses.  I think I'll be leaving my
Canons on the shelf from now on.  It takes twice as long to process each

Canon 1DMII, but the culprit is the 16-35 lens.  I see it with most
wide Canons though.

Tina Manley

Replies: Reply from drodgers at (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Chromatic Aberrations!)
Reply from don.dory at (Don Dory) ([Leica] Chromatic Aberrations!)
Reply from len-1 at (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Chromatic Aberrations!)