Subject: [Leica] SFMOMA incident
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Aug 11 19:12:50 2008

Geesh, Kyle, she wasn't on duty when I was there or, who knows, I
might have been tossed out as well!...

...no, I don't think so least SWMBO would be having a "word" with me
and adjusting my attitude with something from a kitchen drawer (if I
were lucky) or my tool box (if I wasn't).

Thank you for the update.

Adam - who can't make himself wade through all those comments.....

ab