Subject: [Leica] IMG: hovering whatnot
From: mark at (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Aug 11 13:11:52 2008

Having it be 4x5 is often nice.
There's a camera which has that setting in it now.
I think its the D3. I just read that somewhere.

There's a satisfying formality to 4x5 which works in a whole lot of shots
such as this one.
I just did a thing in which I set the cropper in the Raw Photoshop opener
thing to 4x5 and had every single shot be that ratio. And pretended I shot
it with a Speed Graphic. But didn't tell anybody.
I hoped it would make them less likely to be cropped later; may have worked.
Mark William Rabiner