Subject: [Leica] img: hovering whatnot
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Aug 11 14:21:47 2008

Quoth the Hoppy One:

> Clever squid hover though, is there no end to Trillian's
> adventures?

Well, pretty girl with a name like "Trillian Stars" you KNOW, you
just KNOW, she's living a melodrama.  Just has to be.  And that's
always adventurous.

What I'm worried about though is this Cassidy dude that's always
there with a camera when they happen.  Can't shake the feeling that
he's somehow either stalking her or even responsible for a lot of
them.

I think we should try to warn her, for her own protection.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com