Subject: [Leica] mcquestion
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun Aug 10 18:31:02 2008

All my iTunes are backed up to a external harddrive. Apple allows you to use
up to 5 computers with your iTunes library. I've gone from a Dell laptop to
an iMac to a Macbook without any file problems.

iTunes - preferences - advanced - general allows you to choose your itunes
location.

Pretty simple really, sounded much harder.

Chris