Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Aug 7 22:52:55 2008

Get the Adobe Book.. Best $32 I ever spent....

I am trying to decide to buy it or not.... The manual helps a lot in
evaluation.  It really tells you how things work.

For those of you that think this program is "intuitive".. I say "Ha!"
About as intuitive as Tax Law........

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I downloaded the trial version of LR, and it does look nice.  I'm just
trying to figure out how it would fit into my work flow and how it would be
better than just using Photoshop

I must be missing something because I keep hearing lots of people rave about
LR.  People whose opinions I respect.  Like yours.

--
Eric

Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!)