Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Aug 3 13:16:25 2008

It IS a basic startup investment.......  And $30 ain't bad ....  and if I
get knowledgeable enough that I do not need it any more, then the $30 was
both well spent and recoverable on Ebay!  Hey, I might even make a profit!

After all, if I had to take an intro class, it would cost me more ( even
from the Calif Connunity College program)

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I have spend way too muchly money on computer books I've not really paid
enough attention too afterwards. But consider it a basic investment.

Replies: Reply from photobynelsch at gmail.com (Bill Nelsch) ([Leica] Lightroom 2)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Lightroom 2)