Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Aug 3 13:06:18 2008

I have mixed feelings.
I ordered the documentation from adobe on entire CS3.
It was like 30 bucks and I got it in a few days.
Could barely drag it up the elevator.
Almost like the old days.
But in full black and white not color and not always having page numbers.
Its like they're not quite done with it. Not quite slick.
But printed in very heavy paper.

I have spend way too muchly money on computer books I've not really paid
enough attention too afterwards. But consider it a basic investment.

As of late I've bought basic web design books.

I got a bunch of videos on Lightroom one but didn't look at them.
So much for dyslexia.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner