Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Thu Aug 7 20:20:18 2008

i'm getting really attached to the lr spotting tool (it works better than
photoshop's when you are trying to get a spot out of something with a linear
pattern) and the exposure brush.  the brush runs slow, like really slow.
need to research what makes it run so slow.

eric, you need to read up on syncing files.  it works differently if you are
in the library module than it does in the develop module.  faster in
library, more options in develop.

leo