Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Thu Aug 7 06:23:46 2008

On Aug 5, 2008, at 8:54 PM, Brian Reid wrote:

> (snip)

> I choose to use Macs when I have a choice, not because they are
> "better", but because I spend far less time messing with them and
> more time using them. I have no explanation for why this is true,
> but for me, it is true.

When I want to tweak Windows users - usually after they call my macs
"toys," I like to say: If you want to play with a computer, get
Windows. If you need to get work done, get a mac!"

A grotesque oversimplification, of course, but there is a little truth
in it...

Will von Dauster

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Experience with Apple?)