Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Aug 5 19:24:20 2008

"Restricted needs"
Does this have anything to do with those handcuffs in the closet?

"Restricted needs"  sums up a whole lifetime.

Or I've certainly been called worse.

Or its a goal I aspire to but am too shy to pull it off.

"Restricted needs"!

An RN rating!

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner

> From: Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand@gmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 07:11:55 +0530
> To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
>
> That is Steve Jobs' advertising playing funny games in your brain - it is
> actually a very restrictive system, but very good for anyone with
> restricted
> needs.
> Cheers
> Jayanand
>
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 3:39 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:
>
>> All the really smart, nice, and funny people use Apple.
>>

>> mark@rabinergroup.com
>> Mark William Rabiner
>>

>>> From: Lottermoser George <imagist3@mac.com>
>>> Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 16:37:35 -0500
>>> To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
>>> Subject: Re: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
>>>
>>> I've been on Macs since 1985.
>>> Never a problem.
>>> Always been known as the best platform for:
>>> Graphics
>>> Photography
>>> Video

>>> http://www.imagist.com