Subject: [Leica] Retrieving a leader
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Aug 3 15:52:46 2008

Jerry, translated to pedantic Engineer speak, that would be the keyed centre
shaft of the rotating film spool that engages the film advance mechanism.
Sheesh ;-)
Alternatively, Yama might have tried the classic approach beloved by
visiting alien ambassadors "Take me to your leader"

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/