Subject: [Leica] Aussie photographers are richer than Americans apparently
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Aug 2 16:15:17 2008

Just following up on my grumble on Lightroom 2 pricing disparity.

Amazon sent me a nice note offering to sell me LR2 boxed as a pre-order for
USD290 (or it's 299 downloaded from Adobe)

Meanwhile Adobe Australia would like the equivalent of about USD515 for the
same download here. Aagh!

Anyway, as predicted in the earlier thread, I note that Amazon now has LR2
books from Martin Evening and Scott Kelby as well as Classroom in a Book
titles. You'd have to get at least the Martin Evening title just for the
amazing cover photograph, before you even consider the contents. Don't even
start me on book prices down under vs. USA either!

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/