Subject: [Leica] Question for M8ers
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Thu Jul 31 20:47:08 2008

Quite a few have answered this question, but I will add my .02, I
love the 50mm Summilux ASPH on the M8.  I believe that it gives me
more resolution than my other 50's and my next favorite, the 28mm
Summicron.  It has been fun to check out the other lenses, but the
Summilux is what I want on the camera, until I have to use a wider
lens.  The it is the 28.

Lee