Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Jul 29 17:10:55 2008

Grumble. I tried to buy Lightroom 2, and got this email from Adobe:

> Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:04:16 -0700 (PDT)
> From: storemanager@adobe.com
> To: brian@reid.org
> Subject: Your Order #AD001705305

> Dear brian reid,
>
> Thank you for visiting the Adobe Store.
>
> We are currently reviewing your order!
> ?
> You will receive an email within the next business day confirming the
> status of your order.
> ?
> Your credit card will not be charged until your order has been processed.

Maybe Adobe product sales is done by the Chinese government who need to
check my political status before they'll sell me a copy of Lightroom?

Did this happen to any of the rest of you who bought Lightroom? What should
I do if Adobe decides that I'm not worthy enough to buy Lightroom?

Brian Reid

Replies: Reply from charcot at comcast.net (Charcot) ([Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!)
Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!)