Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Tue Jul 29 18:49:46 2008

precisely what happened to me when i tried to buy an iphone.  and they told
me I hadn't owned my crappy phone long enough to upgrade.  I said "so you
are telling me that you don't want me to spend 200$ and pay you an
additional 50$ a month?"  i really like apple but i am really frustrated by
att.

leo

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!)