Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Jul 30 14:23:51 2008

Maybe they were just out of stock! :-)

It must be a brick and mortar server.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Reid [mailto:reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:11 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!

Grumble. I tried to buy Lightroom 2, and got this email from Adobe:

> Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:04:16 -0700 (PDT)
> From: storemanager@adobe.com
> To: brian@reid.org
> Subject: Your Order #AD001705305

> Dear brian reid,
>
> Thank you for visiting the Adobe Store.
>
> We are currently reviewing your order!
> ?
> You will receive an email within the next business day confirming the
> status of your order.
> ?
> Your credit card will not be charged until your order has been processed.

Maybe Adobe product sales is done by the Chinese government who need to
check my political status before they'll sell me a copy of Lightroom?

Did this happen to any of the rest of you who bought Lightroom? What should
I do if Adobe decides that I'm not worthy enough to buy Lightroom?

Brian Reid