Subject: [Leica] New Series
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Jul 18 13:29:27 2008

Nathan,

I'm agree with you, but I think that in our days the prepration scenes
belong to the legends. As far as I know the toreros arrives to the "plaza"
already dressed on their hotel. Many years ago I was interested in
photograph such scenes, and I've phoned a very well known Company in
Barcelona who manages these kind of Roman Circus spectacles or maybe
ancestrals traditions from Creta and very old cultures on the Mediterranean
history, I don't now why Spain (and the South of France) are the only
Countries in Europe that continues these tradition...,well! when I've said
that I was not interested for the bullfight and that my interest was for the
same things you have mentionned..., they was not very polite and kind with
me, and I've forget this for ever. On the other hand, I recommmend to see
the Francisco Goya and Picasso dessigns about this subject, these are
beautiful.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis