Subject: [Leica] M8 Discounts
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Jul 14 00:04:08 2008

But it is not weak against the dollar, just against the euro. I was on
holiday in the US in the 80s and some banks, don't you just love 'em,
were offering dollar pound parity. It is nearer 2 dollars to the pound
now. OTOH the euro is at 1.27 or so, a fair bit stronger than a few
years ago - 20% or so.
Frank