Subject: [Leica] RE: Another Door Closed to Photography
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Jul 12 19:09:53 2008

George,

I fully agree.  I have ceased to watch the Nashville TV news.  My wife does
watch it, and continually complains that they can't even take it off a wire
source and report it correctly.  My news comes from internet sources and the
magazines of my choosing, along with a couple of papers to keep up with the
local happenings.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA