Subject: [Leica] Blurb books
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jul 4 02:48:13 2008

The final result is not over-sharpened. But you get double up if you
try and do everything yourself.

Images intended for print on paper _should_ be sharpened much more
than you would do so for display on a screen. It is in an attempt to
get the ink image (that spreads out) to accurately represent the image
you have.

If you know this and add extra sharpening, then Blurb adds more on top
of that ... you get junk.

But you'll see that on the screen before you send to press.

If you just leave the images alone, they'll be fine.

Daniel