Subject: [Leica] JULY 4- 2008
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Thu Jul 3 23:11:55 2008

Thank you, Ted.

I sincerely hope so, too.  My wife and I are working to help turn this
around in November.

I look forward to crossing the border at Blaine without a second
thought, (as it was before...) someday.

Cheers.

Bob

On Jul 3, 2008, at 7:15 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

4th of JULY 2008 INDEPENDENCE DAY!

May all our American cousins wherever you maybe this day on Planet Earth
enjoy it to the best it can be in safe haven and peace.

May you all be free from harm to enjoy what your forefathers gave you
on the
4th of JULY 1776!

ted grant

Victoria  BC