Subject: [Leica] Question - Artifacts?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jun 25 17:57:13 2008

At 07:22 PM 6/25/2008, you wrote:
>Me, I bet it is not even questioned or noticed by anyone. Probably you need
>to stop staring at your screen for a while, your brain would be performing
>all sorts of 'post processing' depending on what tones and colours you have
>been peering at. I hope you sell a gazillion stock shots.
>Cheers
>Geoff

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Geoff!!  I'm sure you're right.  I
need to stop pixel peeping and get on with it.  So many people
complain about not being able to pass QC for different agencies, but
I haven't had a problem so far.  I'm just trembling in fear of the
first rejection.  In the meantime, all of my trips have more than
paid for themselves and are adding nicely to the retirement fund so I
guess I can't complain!!

Thanks,

Tina

Tina Manley