Subject: [Leica] Question - Artifacts
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jun 25 18:14:06 2008

PESO:

O.K.  I'm now out at the farm with a different computer and different
monitor and I see nothing of the green-yellow blotches that I saw
before.  I did upgrade Foxfire on that computer and not on this one
so I'm going to assume that I've done something wrong with installing
the new color management on Foxfire.  Since most of you don't see the
blotches I'm going to assume that Quality Control won't see them either.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!  YOU ARE THE BEST.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com