Subject: [Leica] Question - Artifacts?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jun 25 13:38:52 2008

PESO:

I have just recently started seeing yellowish green blotches on some
of my photos.  There weren't there before.  I don't know if the
latest upgrade of FireFox is causing this or something with my color
management or PSC3 or Lightroom.  I don't know where to start.  Would
you look and tell me if you see the splotches on other browsers and
if you know what they could be? They are only visible at 100% or
bigger so I put up a crop to try to show you.

Here is the original:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/99243995

Here is the crop:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/99243998

Can you see the line of yellowish-green splotches on the boy's cheek
and temple?

Any ideas?

TIA

Tina