Subject: [Leica] IMG: India Business
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jun 25 04:46:14 2008

At 06:48 AM 6/25/2008, you wrote:
>Very effective colour in the peppers shot.  Also liked Kerala reminded me of
>a trip there as a student.
>Best wishes,
>
>Matthew

Thanks, Matthew.  I forgot to mention that most of the photos from
Kerala and all of the ones from Mumbai are made with the M7 on Provia
100 (after my M8 jammed).  I'm still not happy with the scans I'm
getting and have just purchased Silverfast to see if I can improve
them.  I guess I've been spoiled by the grainless digital files, but
even 100 Provia looks very grainy and contrasty to me.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt) ([Leica] IMG: India Business)