Subject: [Leica] IMG: India Business
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jun 25 14:46:33 2008

At 04:54 PM 6/25/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Tina,
>
>Your Gallery content really beautiful pictures as is usual on your quality.
>The only "critique", and I hope you understand it as constructive, is that I
>see some very similar pictures, IMHO it would be better you choose just one
>for the gallery.
>
>Saludos cordiales
>Luis

Thanks, Luis.  The reason there are similars is that I also use the
SmugMug gallery to sell stock photos.  Editors sometimes want to see
a horizontal, a vertical, one with room at the top or bottom for
text, etc.  I put as many similars as I have for that reason.  I know
it gets boring for people just looking.  Maybe I should continue my
pBase just for the LUG and PESO photos?

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Tina

Tina Manley