Subject: [Leica] IMG: India Business
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Jun 25 14:50:25 2008

Hi Tina,

Well..., I understand

Thank you,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Tina Manley
Enviado el: mi?rcoles, 25 de junio de 2008 23:46
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: RE: [Leica] IMG: India Business

At 04:54 PM 6/25/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Tina,
>
>Your Gallery content really beautiful pictures as is usual on your quality.
>The only "critique", and I hope you understand it as constructive, is
>that I see some very similar pictures, IMHO it would be better you
>choose just one for the gallery.
>
>Saludos cordiales
>Luis

Thanks, Luis.  The reason there are similars is that I also use the SmugMug
gallery to sell stock photos.  Editors sometimes want to see a horizontal, a
vertical, one with room at the top or bottom for text, etc.  I put as many
similars as I have for that reason.  I know it gets boring for people just
looking.  Maybe I should continue my pBase just for the LUG and PESO photos?

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com