Subject: [Leica] Loud photos!
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 16 15:58:30 2008

Charlie I really enjoyed these. You managed to make the Hawk look positively
elegant and purposeful. The Tornado certainly would have been shattering in
burner at that distance. When you spend time around fast jets, all Formula
One cars and everything else pale in comparison. I've crouched under them
during launch procedures and your internal organs vibrate.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/