Subject: [Leica] Loud photos!
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Mon Jun 16 15:37:50 2008

I had a very loud day yesterday at RAF Kemble watching their airshow.
Stood on grass verge 100yds from the end of the runway. Awesome
machinery and earsplitting noise! That Tornado is VERY loud coming
over at 100 feet with the afterburners on.

Here are a couple from my day there - both shot on R9/DMR 280/4APO
with 1.4x APO converter. These are a lot harder to shoot than fast cars.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/topoxforddoc/

Thanks for looking

Charlie

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Loud photos!)