Subject: [Leica] mandala - birth / death
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 16 16:54:27 2008

Here in Queensland at our Gallery of Modern Art (Brisbane) there is an
exhibition of something like 100 works from Picasso's personal art
collection. A few folks you may have heard of like Cezanne, Degas, Matisse,
Renoir and Dali! There are quite a number of works by the man himself too.
The exhibition opening featured a sand art reproduction of the Guernica
painting in an entranceway. The intent was to have it disrupted by the
visitor's feet as part of the exhibition.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/