Subject: [Leica] free for cost of shipping
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 08:24:54 2008

Leo, give it all to your local high school...It most likely has a photo
class...The instructor can maybe clean the battery compartments, replace the

battery, and bring them back to life...They'll also appreciate the
developing
supplies...regards, bob

In a message dated 6/13/2008 11:16:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,