Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Magazines
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 05:42:04 2008

Jay, if I can arrange for someone to pick them up in Boston, how much would
you want for all of them, with payment via Paypal?

How much do you believe they weigh?

And, finally, do you have indexes for them?

(I already have some of these years but no indexes so I really have to hunt
when I'm looking for something...)

If the price is right, I would have them shipped to me via Media Mail...but
they must weigh, maybe, a hundred pounds or more...
regards, bob (north carolina, Leica collector)...

In a message dated 6/19/2008 8:27:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,