Subject: IMG + RE: [Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jun 12 16:03:46 2008

Hi Alan. That last is a fine environmental portrait. The framing works well
by excluding the background poster that affects the atmosphere in the wider
shot. Great exposure and composition, though you don't need me to tell you
that. I'm surprised that the table isn't covered with lenses and cameras
with all of those collectors gathered together. Every camera user gathering
I go to has lenses and Leicas, alcohol and food crowding the table. I'm not
sure what that says!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e